15 May 2020 00:33

David Crosby is speaking out after Melissa Etheridge's son passed away this week. The music icon, who helped the singer and her ex-partner Julie Cypher conceive via sperm donation, took to Twitter with a message for those questioning his involvement in the family. "I respectfully point out, David was their donor. They did not have a son 'with' him. He was Melissa and Julie's child," one Twitter user wrote before deleting their message.

David Crosby Speaks Out After Death of Melissa Etheridge's Son

"They raised him. Like most donors, he played no other part." David, however, saw the tweet and replied, "Not true." Another user was more supportive by writing, "I will be 40 next month. As long as I can remember anything at all you have been one of my favorite voices. While I know that you were a surrogate, I also know that you just lost a son. I'm sorry, I know you've had a rough year." David responded and simply wrote, "Maybe it's a test." On Wednesday evening, Melissa broke her silence on the death of her 21-year-old son Beckett.

Comments

gouldmary May 15 2020 00:36
Share your thoughts in the comments below. Seth Kaper-Dale is a writer and blogger who has been writing about music since he was old enough to play. You can find his work at SethKaper-Dale.com The Supreme Court of the United States is set to hear oral arguments next month in one of the most important Supreme Court cases of the year, on a case that could determine the future of same-sex marriage
umcdonald May 15 2020 00:41
(Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images) (WENN.com) - David Crosby has said he will perform at the funeral of Melissa Etheridge's son, Dylan Etheridge. In an interview with Billboard, the "Sweet Child O' Mine" singer explained that he has been working on the tribute to the singer for several years. "It's something I've been trying to do for about five or six years now," he said
Jill Jones May 15 2020 00:53
Stay in the conversation on all of our social media platforms by using the hashtag #askdavid. I have been a long time user of the C++ standard library. I started with C++0x, and I have been a big fan of the standard ever since. However, I have had trouble with some of the standard library features
ycarter May 15 2020 01:03
Mikey and I have a theory. We think that the music industry is a reflection of the state of society. We believe that the music industry is an industry that uses women and minorities as cheap labor, and that the music industry is a reflection of society. The music industry is a reflection of a society that is insecure with sexuality, in general. We believe that the music industry is a reflection of a society that is insecure with sexuality, in general
hussaindaniel May 15 2020 01:13
The military-style assault rifle used in the Orlando nightclub shooting on Sunday was a "trash gun" with "no military function," according to a military investigator who testified in federal court Monday. U.S. Army Col. Tim O'Shea, who is in charge of the investigation into the shooting, said the weapon was a "junk gun" that had no military function
Katherine Parkes May 15 2020 01:23
A few years back, I was working on a project, which was in order to make the production of a future anime series I was working on easier. As most members of the community know, I've never been one to shy away from the fact that anime is an art form, and I'm fairly certain that my workmanship and creativity are beyond reproach
howardhill May 15 2020 01:33
I am a firm believer and a fan of David Crosby. I like his music on many levels and find it fascinating, and his stories of his childhood and his lifelong love for every song in his repertoire are not only true but incredible. I am also a huge supporter of the LGBT community in general and the courage and knowledge that the transgender community has displayed in the face of hate, ridicule, and violence. I am a firm believer and a fan of David Crosby
Leslie Frost May 15 2020 01:43
The German consulate in New York has been hacked by a Facebook user who posted a photo of the consulate's main entrance with the caption: "My new goal is to shoot down every American plane in the sky." The photo was posted by a user with the handle "a_liefer_", which translates to "Aliver"
Harry Bailey-Ward May 15 2020 01:53
The man, a man named Kevin, was in the back seat of a car that was going about 30 miles per hour down a highway when the car flipped over. The driver was killed, but Kevin, who was not wearing his seat belt, was left breathing hard. Kevin was taken to the hospital where doctors put him in a medically induced coma, where he spent nearly two weeks
gilliansmith May 15 2020 02:03
The Paris attacks. A series of coordinated attacks on the offices of the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo, including the murder of four people and the wounding of 17 others, also left 17 dead at the satirical magazine "La Dernière Heure," which was killed in the first explosion. The militant group Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attacks
Dorothy Palmer-Heath May 15 2020 02:13
"I think it's a good thing. It's good to have the body of a deceased person in the world. I think it should be done and I think the family should be encouraged to make the choice of whether or not they want to get the body of a deceased person." What do you think about Melissa Etheridge's death? "I think it's unfortunate
Samantha Ali-Douglas May 15 2020 02:23
[Photo: Wikipedia] The White House Correspondents' Association is responding to President Trump's latest criticism of the media. In an interview with the Wall Street Journal, Trump said MSNBC's Mika Brzezinski "was bleeding badly from a face-lift" during an episode of "Morning Joe." A White House spokesperson quickly responded to Trump's comments, saying the president was referring to Brzezinski's appearance on the show, not the show itself
crichardson May 15 2020 02:33
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is one of the best shows on the Internet. It's the most hilarious show on the Internet, and it's a good thing that it's still around. The fact that it's still around, as a show, is a huge testament to the good work that the Daily Show does. If you don't watch the show, you're missing out on some of the best things about it