loading...

17 December 2019 21:11

Kerry Katona Loose Women Celebrity Juice

Jason Orange fails to reunite with Take That band mates during 30th anniversary documentary leaving fans devastated

Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen are heading out on the road for their Greatest Hits Live tour in April, and will play a string of shows across the UK and Ireland, before travelling to France in June. Their final show before heading abroad, taking place at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on June 8, will be broadcast live at over 600 cinemas across the UK and Ireland. Take That said: "We're so excited to be able to bring all our fans together for the last night of our UK tour - it's going to be a really special night for us. The tour is part of the band's 30th anniversary celebrations, though Jason Orange and Robbie Williams are not currently expected to appear. Take That fans hoping the man-band will reunite with Robbie Williams are going to have to keep on waiting.

Although Robbie himself recently hinted that he might join former bandmates Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen on their new Greatest Hits Tour, apparently it was not meant to be. Howard shared the bad news with The One Show's presenting duo Alex Jones and Matt Baker that there are no plans to get back together with Robbie on the road. The Take That singer wouldn't rule out a reunion with Robbie in the future, but admitted that his current bandmates had stopped pushing the issue with Robbie and Jason Orange. "The last show is going out to, I think, 800 cinemas," he told the One Show hosts. "The people that go to the cinema really are going to have a good time." JASON Orange failed to reunite with Take That for the group's 30th anniversary documentary - and fans have been left devastated.

The 48-year-old singer quit the hit boy band in 2014 and has disappeared off the radar completely. bbc 5 Take That fans were left devastated tonight as Jason Orange failed to reunite with his band mates for a 30th anniversary documentary Die hard fans had hoped Jason would reunite with his band mates Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams for the BBC One documentary, but they were left disappointed. As the four men discussed their rise to fame in the early 90s, Jason featured in footage from the time, reminding fans of how it used to be. BBC 5 The band reunited to reflect on their careers BBC 5 Robbie Williams - who has been an on-off member - returned, but Jason didn't Take That's Jason Orange has 'gone off grid and isn't replying to phone calls' reveals Howard Donald on Loose Women A fellow Take That fan asked: "Where the hell is Jason Orange these days?" In a further twist, Jason's mum Jenny appeared on the documentary alongside the other Take That mothers, even though her son had chosen not to. Earlier this month, Howard, 50, revealed Jason has gone "off the grid" and isn't responding to phone calls since leaving the band four years ago.

The Patience singer said on Loose Women: "Jason's gone off the grid. BBC 5 In a further twist, Jason's mum Jenny appeared on the show with the other Take That mothers BBC 5 Jason quit the band in 2014 TAKE That's Howard Donald has revealed that former member Jason Orange has gone "off the grid" and isn't responding to phone calls since leaving the band four years ago. The 48-year-old left the band in 2014 following Take That's reunion with Robbie Williams and cited in a statement at the time that he "no longer" wished to perform. ITV / Loose Women 8 Howard Donald has revealed that former Take That member Jason Orange has gone "off the grid" Appearing on today's Loose Women, Howard, 50, revealed that he nor any member of the band have been in touch with Jason when panellists Jane Moore, Denise Welch, Carol McGiffin and Nadia Sawalha asked if there could ever be a reunion. The Patience singer said: "Jason's gone off the grid.

Getty - Contributor 8 The 48-year-old left the band in 2014 following Take That's reunion with Robbie Williams Howard also spoke about how Jason's initial departure impacted the group and said: "We went from a five to a four, back to a five, down to a three, and like I said, us being a three now we're really comfortable. "When Jason first left it was a difficult, we had to make that decision whether the three of us were going to carry on as a band and we thought, 'yeah why not?'" Jason announced in September 2014 that he would be leaving Take That after more than twenty years with the band. It came as a shock to fans as there had been no indication that he was considering leaving the group, and Jason and the band assured them that there was no ill will between the group when he left. ITV / Loose Women 8 Howard, 50, appeared on the show alongside panellists (L-R) Jane Moore, Denise Welch, Carol McGiffin and Nadia Sawalha ITV / Loose Women 8 The Patience singer said: "Jason's gone off the grid. In a statement released to the press at the time, he said: "I want to start by saying how proud I am of what we have achieved together over the years.

"I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my band mates, who I feel are like brothers to me." He added that he simply no longer wished to be in the band anymore or dedicate his time to touring the world and writing new material. 8 Howard also spoke about how Jason's initial departure impacted the group The remaining members of the band revealed that they had been aware of his feelings for a few years and that they 'fully respected' his decision to leave. But four years on, the Take That stars exclusively told The Sun that they were still struggling to come to terms with Jason's departure. Getty - Contributor 8 It came as a shock to fans as there had been no indication that he was considering leaving the group Howard's interview on the lunchtime stalwart comes after former member Robbie Williams confirmed he would be joining the boy band on tour next year. In the same breath, the X Factor judge revealed hopes of persuading Jason to join them - but that now looks unlikely. Rex Features 8 Robbie Williams confirmed he would be joining the boy band on tour next year MOST READ TV AND SHOWBIZ DUFFY DASH Keith Duffy forced to pull out of Boyzone gig after being rushed to hospital 'this sucks' Baz Ashmawy reveals low point after RTE bosses told him TV career was over CRUISE CONTROL Tom Cruise 'BANS ex-wife Nicole Kidman from their son's wedding' LOOKING ACE Tennis star Anna Kournikova looks ace as she dances on a table in high heels INSTANT HIT Bare by Vogue Williams lands in Irish shops as star working on new products DOUGH! Making fans' wishes come true, he told Magic FM: "As long as we stay healthy, I'm sure there'll be another moment where we all get together. "We shall have to see. Pressed on when fans can expect to their long-awaited reunion, the Rock DJ hitmaker dished: "Next year when the boys are on tour, I'm on tour too." Robbie Williams says he 'definitely' wants to join Take That on tour after reuniting for X Factor final Will Jason Orange ever come back to Take That? After Robbie Williams performed with Take That at The X Factor final and then teased further appearances with the band, fans have been pondering a full reunion. Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald have remained steadfast as the core of the band, but Robbie and Jason Orange have been a lot harder to pin down. Jason Orange, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald perform during the Closing Ceremony on Day 16 of the London 2012 Olympic Games (Picture: Getty Images) Jason left his brothers in arms in 2014, issuing a statement reported in The Express which read: 'I have spent some of the best years of my life with Take That and I'd like to thank everyone who has been a part of my journey, including my band mates, who I feel are like brothers to me. 'I know how much Mark, Gary and Howard enjoy writing and making music, and they know that they have my full support and encouragement to continue on with what is to be another chapter for the band.' Of course, speculation has run wild since 2014 on the reasons that Orange no longer wanted to be in the band. His band mate Howard Donald was quoted in the Mirror as saying: 'he's no longer in love with music, or recording it, or the whole process of it.' 'When I put Jason in the band he loved it but he turned around years later and said he was upset with me,' Martin-Smith told the Daily Star. 'He said he couldn't sing, he wasn't a musician and I had no right to put him in the band. 'I said, "Jay, you've travelled the world first class, stayed in five-star hotels, had women throwing themselves at you, had the most amazing life, with how many millions in the bank." Talking to Magic FM, Williams said: 'As long as we stay healthy, I'm sure there'll be another moment where we all get together. 'Maybe we can coax Jason back, who knows? 'We shall have to see.