loading...

19 October 2020 12:49

Miley Cyrus has revealed that her dog was electrocuted on the set of The Voice.

miley cyrus

Miley Cyrus has revealed that her dog was electrocuted on the set of The Voice. According to Miley her dog, named Little Dog, bit into a wire when the singer was working on The Voice between 2016 and 2017. 'You know on sets there's, like, wires everywhere. We got all the people singing; everyone is huddled around, like, 'Who's going to win The Voice?'," she said. She elaborated further, saying: "And my dog goes and bites on to the wires of the TV everyone's watching and all of a sudden, we notice she's convulsing and she's getting electrocuted." The Midnight Sky hitmaker reassured fans that the pup, is "thriving and fine." Compiled by Graye Morkel

Miley Cyrus' dog was 'electrocuted' on the set of The Voice