22 May 2020 06:35

Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue said: ‘Our Firefighters will be working throughout the night to dampen down the fire.

langar airfield

Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service are at the scene of the fire at Langar Airfield. Nottinghamshire Fire & Rescue said: 'Our Firefighters will be working throughout the night to dampen down the fire. The smoke from the fire contains lots of different chemicals that cannot immediately be identified. Please keep your windows and doors closed. Thank you for your understanding and support.' 'There are currently 15 appliances, with one High Volume Pump, three Water Carriers, one Command Unit and approximately 90 Firefighters from three different Fire Service's.

Langar Fire update: Fire crews to work throughout the night - chemicals involved residents urged to keep windows and doors closed

Crews will now start to be rotated with night shift staff and are working tirelessly to control the fire.' Pictures: Fire Service release images of huge Langar Airfield fire Langar Fire: Residents advised to stay indoors as crews tackle blaze BREAKING: Huge blaze at Langar Airfield – 15 fire crews attend the scene

Comments

Callum Burke May 22 2020 08:32
Follow @spi_spi A few months ago, I was watching the National Geographic channel and was struck by the video on the front page of the channel's online magazine. It showed the sun, the moon, and the Milky Way. I thought to myself, "Wow, that's cool. Where do they get all of this stuff?" I was wrong. I was an astronomer. I am a solar geologist
norman27 May 22 2020 08:37
"No, I've been told the old one is still great. It's just the airport that's been left behind." "Yeah, it's a damn shame." "Yeah, I'm sure it is." "I used to go to this airport all the time. It used to be very busy
Jenna Smith May 22 2020 08:38
Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window) Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window) Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window) Click to share on Flipboard (Opens in new window) Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) We've been mentioning this for a while,
Jason Kirk-Davis May 22 2020 08:41
Description Get the perfect balance between speed, precision, and accuracy on your favorite racing games! The F1™ API is an open-source, cross-platform, multi-vector, multi-device, multi-platform, multi-platform, multi-platform, multi-platform, multi-platform, multi-platform, multi-platform
Shaun Mitchell-Murray May 22 2020 08:42
I have my favorite version. I love to cook with it. I love the way it makes your food taste so much better. I've been using it for the last few years for everything, and it's my favorite way to cook. It's all about the flavor. Do you ever want to make langar into a soup? I've done it twice now, and I'm pretty sure I'll do it again
Nicholas Warner May 22 2020 08:46
Notes and references You may have seen the #1 trending video in the world: In fact, your Twitter feed may have played a part in this. That's why we've assembled this list of #1 trending videos in the world. The list is based on the number of retweets and mentions for each video. It's not an exact science, and there are of course chance factors involved
Dr. Christopher Palmer May 22 2020 08:47
I think that it's just young people in a very particular place. I think that if you were to go to a big city in the United States and ask the average person who has been there a few times what's going on, they would probably say it's just the kids. It's a good way for young people to be in a particular place, a particular environment
harriet24 May 22 2020 08:51
[Image by Alireza Naderi/Reuters] The federal government is "in the room" with the coal industry on climate change and needs to be challenged over the "revolving door" between high-paying jobs in the coal industry and government agencies with a "perverse" relationship with the industry, a former top official at the Department of Energy said
Elizabeth Marsden May 22 2020 08:52
"For the past three years, I've been trying to explain why I'm not a conservative Democrat," he said. "I'm a progressive Democrat." While his views have changed, he said, "I still believe in the same things." And yet, as a result of the Obama administration's policies, he said, "I'm no longer able to work for my state
Sandra Houghton May 22 2020 08:56
The White House is asking the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help expand its cancer surveillance system and increase the number of cancer cases detected by its new mobile robot, which is scheduled to begin operating in the United States next month. The request comes in a letter to CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden, which was obtained by POLITICO
Kyle Johnson May 22 2020 08:57
I remember hearing that "The Great Escape" was a movie about how the Nazis were to take over the world, and my kids, who were at that time in the eighth grade, had no idea what was going on. After watching the movie, they were horrified and went into a puddle of tears
Mary Austin May 22 2020 09:01
Also On News One: China has said it will be ready to help North Korea if it is attacked by the U.S. or its allies. China has previously said it would support any action by the U.S. and South Korea "to counter North Korea's nuclear and missile threats
Daniel Hall May 22 2020 09:02
Have you ever thought about getting one? (Reuters) - A British man accused of plotting to blow up London landmarks was sentenced on Thursday to five years in prison for attempting to use a bomb device on a London Underground train. An armed police officer walks past the scene of an explosion in central London, Britain, December 17, 2016
donald61 May 22 2020 09:06
It is located in the Nunez valley, about 15 km from Matabeleland airport. The airfield is not only used for military training, but also for high altitude tourism. The airfield is located about 50 meters above the ground. There is a large parking lot and a few houses on the slopes of the area
Mitchell Slater May 22 2020 09:07
Getting out of the house is an important part of life these days. We spend more time outside than ever before. We have more places to be, more activities to do, and more social outlets than ever before. The reality of this is that we have to make it a priority to make it out of the house. I think that is one of the most important aspects of remodeling
Dr. Ann Martin May 22 2020 09:11
I like it, it's a nice little airfield, a lot of good planes, a lot of old planes. What would you like to see there? There's a lot of stuff. There's a really good museum there which is a great place to go, the plane's there, the plane's good, the land looks really nice. What do you think of the current airport? It's good
dale98 May 22 2020 09:12
Let us know in the comments. The brain's largest area has been found in children born to mothers who gave birth to a baby whose brain was smaller than normal. The finding may help explain why it is possible for babies to have more than one brain in the womb
othomas May 22 2020 09:16
No, I still think it's premature. It's not ready. It's not ready to be used in the way that it should be used. It's not ready to be used in the way that it should be used. It's not ready to be used in the way that it should be used
eallan May 22 2020 09:17
The test results of a Russian passenger jet have been confirmed by the US military. The Tupolev TU-160M, a regional operator of the Tu-160, has flown for the first time from Moscow to California for a routine test flight. The plane is the first Russian aircraft to use this route in the US
Rachel Bryant May 22 2020 09:21
Share your thoughts below. As far as the Obama administration goes, there are two major choices it has to make: either cripple the Affordable Care Act and destroy the health insurance marketplaces, or allow the marketplaces to function and stabilize the health insurance market
Amanda Jarvis May 22 2020 09:22
I'm not a big fan of it. I'm not a big fan of the way it works in the U.S. I think it's really, really good that the USDA's been doing it. There's a lot of bad things with the way it works in the U.S. The whole thing is kind of strange
Debra Matthews May 22 2020 09:27
What is your favorite thing about the city? I really love the city. It's so beautiful. I love the water and the views. I love the people. I love the food
Natasha Iqbal May 22 2020 09:31
The first ever game using the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset is set to launch this year, and a few major companies have already signed on to develop games based on the technology. Oculus Rift is the latest major gaming platform to announce plans to launch a VR game
Graeme Campbell May 22 2020 09:32
(Image: © John Atkinson) We're fond of saying that an app is only as good as the experience it provides to the user. As a result of this, we've built a new feature that allows you to configure which apps you want to show on the lock screen. By default, all apps are shown
Abigail Hughes May 22 2020 09:36
Friday, May 4, 2014 Seth Harron, the former Nebraska defensive back who was arrested last year on rape charges, was released Thursday on his own recognizance. His attorney, who had been retained by his wife, said Harron was released on his own recognizance. Harron was arrested in April 2014 and charged with rape after an alleged sexual encounter with a woman in his car
Dr. Tom Whittaker May 22 2020 09:37
Share this: Twitter Facebook Google More Email Print LinkedIn Reddit Pinterest Pocket Telegram WhatsApp Like this: Like Loading... The New England Patriots signed veteran offensive tackle Marcus Cannon to a futures contract Monday, per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport
awilson May 22 2020 09:41
The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995 Potions A potion is a magical elixir that can be used in combat to temporarily boost your health, magicka, or stamina. It has a 10% chance to be created when creating a potion at a cooking pot in the Kitchen. All potions are crafted from ingredients that can be found throughout Skyrim, most notably alchemical ingredients and ingredients made from Soul Gems and Silver
Marion Morris May 22 2020 09:42
Keith: I was buttered up by the langar proposal, because I've grown to really like the idea of having a language- and ecosystem-based way to reliably track performance and resource usage of open-source software. I'm excited to see how that all plays out. I'm also interested in the volunteer-facing side of this
Jacob Miller May 22 2020 09:46
Jeff: I'm not sure what you mean by that. What do you mean by that? Tim: You can't really talk about it. There's a lot of people who work there. I don't know if it's great or what. It's an interesting place. Jeff: I would say it's awesome. I think it's wonderful. It's a great place to go to
Tom Evans May 22 2020 09:47
Liberals and conservatives alike have taken to Twitter on Tuesday to condemn the killing of a mentally ill man who police say was shot by police because he refused to drop a knife. "An unarmed man holding a knife on a street. That's never a good idea," tweeted former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. An unarmed man holding a knife on a street. That's never a good idea
Stephen Hope May 22 2020 09:51
Share this: Email Facebook Twitter Google Reddit I have this online with me today from the olden days of the internet, when it was just a young boy's wireless connection to the world. It's the old-school clapboard greeting card that plays on the radio, with all the old-school kid-friendly messages
Dr. Malcolm Wilson May 22 2020 09:52
I really like it. It makes me think about my parents' love for their job. I am glad that they spent time and effort to get the job they wanted. I see it as a way to get back to the work that I love. And I think that the stuff that is in my old bunk is worth more than the stuff that is in my new bunk
Lee Smith May 22 2020 09:56
The Air Force now has a workable plan to operate a two-digital positioning system to keep the F-35s from getting stuck inside the ground. That means the pilot can use the Lidar system to see the terrain, and the autopilot can figure out how to fly the plane around the corner. These aren't new ideas
Dr. Alexander Williams May 22 2020 09:57
Let us know in the comments below! Images courtesy of Flickr user davehema In September, Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman said the Kremlin had been "surprised" by the U.S. intelligence assessment that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. The Kremlin's response: "It is a summary, a summary of what the Americans have been saying for some time now
mohamedcarey May 22 2020 10:01
What do you think about the proposed new airport runway? Comments comments Sixteen people were killed and more than a dozen others were injured in a bomb attack on the Shi'ite Muslim Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini shrine in the Iranian capital, Tehran, on Thursday, Iranian officials said
peter01 May 22 2020 10:02
There's a lot of people who are very excited about that, and it's a great way to do an experiment on that scale. It's a really interesting experiment to do, because you have a huge number of people who will be eating this food and you can see the effect that they'll have on their health
Patrick Morton May 22 2020 10:07
With the second-half of the season coming to an end, the race for playoff spots is now in full swing. My team, the Chicago Bears, sit at 6-2 and are the favorites to win the NFC North. This week, I'm going to focus on the team that is poised to win the division, the Detroit Lions
Stuart Bell May 22 2020 10:11
It's amazing. I come to work every day, and it's amazing how many people there are, and how friendly they are, and how much of a community they are. There's a lot of people that work here, and a lot of people that work there, and a lot of people who come in from all over the world. I've worked here since 2004, and it's a very special place
Dr. Mohammed Robinson May 22 2020 10:12
I think it's a really great idea. I think it's going to be really popular. I think it's going to be really helpful. There will be lots of other people who will use it. I think it's a great way to get some calories in, get some fat. And I think that it's a really good way to give up sugar
Jack Humphreys May 22 2020 10:16
A bill that would have banned abortions after 20 weeks of pregnancy has been sent to the Senate, where a vote is expected soon. The bill was introduced by Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.), who along with Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), sponsored the bill
Elliot Moore-Rowe May 22 2020 10:17
I don't think it's a concept anymore, it's a system. It's not a concept anymore, it's a design. It's not a concept anymore, it's a function. It's not a concept anymore, it's a system. It's not a concept anymore, it's a function
gordonjune May 22 2020 10:21
What about the elimination of detention centers and the jail? What about the closure of the Guantanamo Bay marine base, which is widely criticized by human rights groups around the world? How would you react if you were an American, a person of color, or a Muslim? What do you think about the Arab Spring? Do you think the US should tackle the issue of climate change? What do you think about the war on drugs?
Gordon Davies May 22 2020 10:22
"Do you have plans for a langar?" "I have lots of plans for a langar. It's just a matter of time." "I'm not sure I really want to go. I'd rather spend my time with my family." "We'd be happy to have your family over." "I don't want to be a part of a group that's talking about having a langar
Donna Carter May 22 2020 10:26
Yes, I do not like it. I am very worried about my health and will not go there. Do you know what is the price of the airfield? I do not know. I have not seen the price. Do you have any plans to come back to Pakistan? I am very busy in my job and after the election I will not be able to come back
Rita Thomas May 22 2020 10:27
Please share your thoughts on this on our Facebook page. Are you a first-time gardener? Would you like to learn more about our services or help us find a place for you? If you have already been a gardener and would like to get your husband/wife a gardener's certificate, you can get a certificate here
Nathan Byrne May 22 2020 10:31
UPDATE: It's been on the news now, but I remember the time when I was in the US and I saw a small plane flying over a field in the middle of the night. I thought I better watch out and it was about 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning. I saw it was a small F-16. I didn't know it was a F-16
Julia Edwards May 22 2020 10:32
Coca-Cola, the world's largest soft drink maker, has admitted that its Brazilian bottlers have been paying a lot of taxes to the government in exchange for sweetened drinks. Coca-Cola, the world's largest soft drink maker, has admitted that its Brazilian bottlers have been paying a lot of taxes to the government in exchange for sweetened drinks
upalmer May 22 2020 10:36
The big news in the LGBT media over the past few days has been the historic ruling by a federal judge who ruled that the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) is unconstitutional. While this decision may be significant in the wider world of LGBT rights, it's small potatoes in the world of personal and political politics, which is where the "right to marry" has come into its own