21 May 2020 12:47

Puma created a disgusting third kit for Man City to use in the 19/20 season.

Football clubs tend to use third kits to experiment on colours and designs. And one club that has done that in the past few years is Manchester City. The Citizens' third kit for the 2019/20 season raised a few eyebrows when it was announced. The yellow and pink pattern is certainly unique but is one that went down very badly with fans. Supporters of the club would no doubt have been looking forward to next season where they wouldn't have to wear the kit any more.

However, City fans may just hate next season's third kit even more. That's because their third kit for the 2020/21 has been leaked by the ever-reliable Footy Headlines. And it's absolutely horrible. Brace yourselves, City fans. You can view the club's third kit for next season below...

Puma created a disgusting third kit for Man City to use in the 19/20 season. They've somehow managed to create one even worse. Top marks for creativity, we've never seen a kit anything like it. Puma have said about the kit: "Manchester's music scene has always been an influence on other bands worldwide. "The iconic TV program "Top of the Pops" was run by the BBC, from 1964 – 2006, originally recorded in the city itself. The Man City 20-21 third kit takes inspiration from the Paisley floral pattern which was intrinsically associated to the "Brit Pop" music scene of the 1960s and 1990s." So the kit has some meaning, but we're afraid to say it's still hideous. Unsurprisingly, the jersey has not received much love on Twitter with many City fans expressing their dismay. @ang3859 wrote: "This has just made me vomit. "Thought the home one was bad but this is an absolute p*** take," @darrenmancity said. "Puma bang on course to be our worst kit maker ever. They may have succeeded already." @Priceless_Silva also ripped into Puma, writing: "On a serious note why does @pumafootball think it's a good idea to have kits looking like broken glass and cells under a microscope? Getting less people to buy your shirts is a terrible business model." @benscaife added: "Think my mum had some wallpaper like that in the 70s." While @IowaHoopsDave was on a similar wavelength, writing: "Looks like my grandma's bedsheets." The kit is not going to sell very well when it's released, that's for sure. News Now - Sport News Manchester City's kits for the upcoming season have been leaked online by a few fan pages of the team. The shirts will be used for home kits for the upcoming season. However we are not sure of the authenticity of the shirts, but the leak has surely evoked negative reactions from the fans. The shirts are expected to be released by July or August this year. The followers posted hilarious memes as they gave a thumbs down to the shirts.

Comments

Norman Thomas May 21 2020 12:56
Let us know down in the comments below. 15. "Don't you love how, when you're nervous, you get such a rush when you're happy?" 16. "Have you ever seen a ghost? We all have." 17
Graeme Nash-Porter May 21 2020 13:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpWO4Q2YTnY Oh and I've seen this kit and it looks like a bloody joke
shirleyjackson May 21 2020 13:06
[poll id="69″] Check out my other blog posts: As I said earlier, I'm not going to be writing any more blog posts this blog series, as I'm not sure I'll be able to pay the bills
Dr. Brian Stewart May 21 2020 13:11
Thanks... @Puma The big news from the latest round of recent talks at the World Economic Forum in Davos was the announcement by the EU of a €60 billion (US$74 billion) package of international aid to help states in Africa improve the delivery of basic services
Dr. Neil Collins May 21 2020 13:16
Article continues below ... I think it's a disgrace. I think it's disgusting. I think it's a disgrace. I think it's disgusting. I don't know why Puma have done this. I don't know why Puma have done this. I've never seen a kit quite like this. It's just disgusting. I've never seen a kit quite like this. This is what I hate about football
Gerald Craig May 21 2020 13:21
Either way, I am not going to watch that game. While the NFL is still a long way from normalcy for the already-deflated footballs, the league is taking steps to protect itself from the possibility of another Tom Brady scandal. The league is working on a "deflategate" protocol that will be used in the future, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter
Colin Owen May 21 2020 13:26
I don't think it's disgusting at all. I think it's a good kit. I'm very happy with it. What do you think of Man City's move to the Premier League? I think it's a good move. It's a good league and it's a good club. I'd agree with everything they do
Robert Murphy-Blackburn May 21 2020 13:31
Article by: New Era The Time-Life Photography Collection is a rare opportunity to view some of the most celebrated images in the photographic history of photography. It contains over 300 photographs from the time of photographer Henry David Thoreau, but includes some of the most famous photographs of all time
joan06 May 21 2020 13:36
Vote in the poll below and then let us know your opinion in the comments section below. I've been thinking a lot about which Kindles I like and why lately. I've been doing a lot of research, working on a new review for the Kindle app, and am learning about new Kindles for Kindle that I want to get
Hilary Wood May 21 2020 13:41
Sergio Aguero isn't a great player, he is a terrible player. But he's doing the job he was supposed to and is not the reason for this sh*t
Holly Stewart May 21 2020 13:46
As a significant year-end gift from the American people, the President announced today the creation of a new Office of Faith-Based and Community Initiatives to address the pressing needs of faith-based and community-based agencies that serve American families
Katy Davis May 21 2020 13:51
The name or term "The Red Baron" refers to more than one character or idea. For a list of other meanings, see The Red Baron (disambiguation). The Red Baron is an enemy in Dark Souls and Dark Souls Remastered
Marian Hughes May 21 2020 13:56
So far this season, Puma have brought in two new players of colour and another one of a different ethnicity to the roster. Mike Huckabee and Newt Gingrich both will make the first appearance of the 2016 presidential field Wednesday night at the podium of the Birmingham, Ala., Marriott Wardman Park
Katie Booth May 21 2020 14:01
"At the moment there are a few good players at City, but this is a massive issue, it's like a cancer, it's going to kill us." Shaun Hastings is a Canadian film and television producer. He was born in Montréal, Québec. He is the co-founder and former owner of The Gage Hill Company, which was the first Canadian film company to be licensed for an international release. He was also the founder of the Canadian Film Institute
Shane Turner May 21 2020 14:06
Yes, the kits are disgusting. I think that whenever the Manchester City player leaves the pitch, all the people who think that they are better than the City players should get the hell out of the game. I think that the teams that play in the Premier League should not be allowed to use these sick kits. I don't like it. I think that the fans should be allowed to choose their team's kit
Jenna Griffiths-Whitehouse May 21 2020 14:11
This is the results of the first round of the 2008 NHL Entry Draft, in which the Tampa Bay Lightning selected six players. The draft was held from June 24th through July 1st. The Draft Order 1st Round: 1st round picks 1-13 were selected via the lottery. 2nd Round: 2nd round picks 14-25 were selected from the lottery
arnoldlewis May 21 2020 14:16
"I like the new kit but the "new" Puma are not "new" at all. "They have been around for a long time now, they are a brand like Adidas, so you can't really fault them for not being new to the game. They've been around for a long time and have a great reputation. "It's a shame that the club has to deal with the fallout of the Puma thing
Sharon Johnson May 21 2020 14:21
August 18 New Greetings, Adventurers, and welcome to another month of PWR BTTM! This month we have a few updates to announce and a few new features that we're excited to share.The first of which is the update to the Friends List so that you can easily see the latest friends you've added to your team
Aaron Thomson May 21 2020 14:26
I would definitely be happy to see Pep team up with Puma. I think the kit was just a plain black shirt with yellow socks. That is a shame because it looks like a real shirt. I think Puma are the coolest team in the world and they are the biggest in Europe. Puma is a company that I watch from afar, but I can't wait to see them at the end of the season
Natalie Herbert May 21 2020 14:31
It's a fair comparison. It's the type of kit that Puma would have been used to after the fact. When they had their own away kit they used it well. Manchester United used it to some extent, but it's their own kit. I don't think it's very fair to compare it to Man City's kit
Kimberley Patel May 21 2020 14:36
Hector Moreno: I don't think Puma have done anything wrong. The issue here is with the money. It is a very expensive kit. It is one of the most expensive kits in the world. I don't think they have done anything wrong. You could say what is the fact is that they are not very popular in Spain and not very popular in France. I have never seen a Puma shirt in a shop