loading...

05 January 2020 14:33

Residents said they saw the man’s mother run into the street and scream.

Firefighters and paramedics dressed in hazmat suits arrive at a terrace house in Manchester yesterday before carrying out a man on a stretcher who is thought to have swallowed one of the world's deadliest poisons. Neighbours on the housing estate in Wythenshawe claimed the man, in his twenties, had eaten ricin, once used on umbrella tips by the KGB to assassinate enemies. Residents said they saw the man's mother run into the street and scream. Mark Dalton, 34, said: "The mum was out in the street in a really agitated state. She was shouting: 'Where's the ambulance?

Alert over Manchester ‘ricin poisoning’

My son's dying in there.' People went up to try and help her but she screamed: 'Stay away — I'm infected.' I was told he had got it through…