15 May 2020 16:42

germany

Image copyright AFP Image caption Protesters burning an EU flag in Cyprus in 2013 Germany has made public burning of the EU flag or that of another country punishable by up to three years in jail, classing it as a hate crime. The vote in the Bundestag (parliament) on Thursday makes defiling foreign flags equal to the crime of defiling the German flag. The same applies for the EU anthem, Beethoven's Ode to Joy theme. The move followed Social Democrat (SPD) complaints about protesters' burning of the Israeli flag in Berlin in 2017. Justice Minister Christine Lambrecht, a member of the centre-left SPD, said "burning flags publicly has nothing to do with peaceful protests".

Burning EU and other flags can now bring German jail term

She said it stoked up "hatred, anger and aggression", and hurt many people's feelings. The new law also applies to acts of defilement besides burning, such as publicly ripping a flag up. Public display of the Nazi swastika and other Nazi symbols is already banned in Germany. The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) has condemned the new law as "excessive interference in free speech and artistic expression". The act of defiling the Union Flag in the UK is not a crime, but France has made desecration of the tricolour punishable by a fine of up to €7,500 (£6,600; $8,000) or six months in jail. Spain, Italy and Greece also have laws banning desecration of the national flag.

Comments

Matthew Davies May 15 2020 16:48
I'm not sure I completely agree with you there. Though I think it still looks a bit too much like the old style mess of a list, I think that you have to use it with care. It should be used as a "list of all available phone numbers" of sorts, and not just a list of all the numbers in your contacts. I'd also suggest that you make sure that the list doesn't include the phone numbers that you currently have in your contacts
Clifford Roberts May 15 2020 16:48
Ronda Rousey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated's December issue. (Photo: Sports Illustrated) Ronda Rousey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated's December issue. (Photo: Sports Illustrated) Ronda Rousey was speaking to SI.com on Thursday about her new book and her return to the Octagon
Dr. Chloe Adams May 15 2020 16:50
On December 9, 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission that corporations and unions are people under the First Amendment and that the government can spend as much money as it likes to support or oppose candidates for office. The Court found that the First Amendment protects corporate and union spending on elections, and the government's ability to favor one side or the other, regardless of whether it is politically beneficial
Lisa Clements May 15 2020 16:52
- Do you think germany is in a good situation? - Is it in a bad situation? - Are you optimistic about germany's future? - Do you think germany is in a bad situation? - Is it in a good situation? - Is it in a bad situation? - Are you optimistic about germany's future? The results of the survey are available in
Trevor Little May 15 2020 16:54
Edit: I should have actually written: "For those who don't know, Bundestag.com is a social experiment and a tool to help people find fun things to share online, not a website to charge people to share their personal information." Thanks to my editor for pointing that out
Dr. Steven Burton May 15 2020 16:55
Please tell us in the comments. [Source:http://www.news.com
Carol Skinner May 15 2020 16:56
This flag is the flag of the EU with the image of a flag of the European Union
Elizabeth Anderson May 15 2020 16:57
Play Now You may have heard about the new "fracking" concept. That is an oil and gas drilling technique that involves drilling a hole in the ground and injecting a gas solution into it. The idea behind the "fracking" concept is that it will allow a company to clean up a well quickly and cheaply, but environmentalists and other opponents fear the practice will contaminate groundwater and create a new source of pollution
rosetimothy May 15 2020 16:58
Signup to receive a daily roundup of the top LGBT+ news stories from around the world A transgender woman has been arrested in Indiana – after she was accused of trying to kill her ex-partner. Michelle Carter, 38, was arrested as she was opening a bank account at a bank in Louisville on Monday
Graham Joyce May 15 2020 16:58
Source: http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/news.jsp?id=572062 A new study on the prevalence of childhood obesity in the United States shows that men, and young men in particular, are more likely to be obese and consume more calories than their female counterparts, while women are more likely to be overweight and to consume less calories than men
Lesley Horton-Law May 15 2020 17:00
The UK is not a member of the EU and is not part of the Eurozone
Robin Richards May 15 2020 17:02
I think that is not true. I think that the United States and Germany are two of the most educated nations in the world. I think that for something to be more than a reflection of the schools, it has to be reflecting a greater society, a greater society is needed. I think there is a lot going on there. People are not as happy as they could be. We are not as healthy as we could be
Dr. Mandy Randall May 15 2020 17:04
The best way to get a full understanding of the subject isn't to go into it and show how it works in your own code, but rather to use an example
Julia Singh May 15 2020 17:05
It's best to have a completely different economic model, with its own currency. This would be the best solution. What do you think about the EU? I like it, I like all the health, education, education, culture, science, industry, and what not
Matthew Morris May 15 2020 17:06
Share this: Tweet Email Print The latest in the ongoing saga over the government's surveillance operation, the FBI has responded to a request from the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to explain in greater detail the process by which it collects and stores metadata from millions of Americans' phone calls
Connor Foster May 15 2020 17:07
[Bored silence] Do you think the British can be trusted? [Bored silence] Do you think the Americans can be trusted? [Bored silence] Do you think the Canadians can be trusted? [Bored silence] What do you think about how we treat our soldiers? [Random silence
Olivia Taylor May 15 2020 17:08
"Nope," I said. "Not yet. I'm just a little bit ahead." I had entered the only virtual reality conference in the world. It was a week after the Oculus Rift was announced and one year after the first consumer version of the headset hit store shelves. It was February 2012. I had played a bit of the original Rift demos and had already made up my mind
Terry Scott May 15 2020 17:08
(Image: Getty) (Image: Getty) "I think what you're saying is pure nonsense. There is no need for it. If the UK didn't join the euro it wouldn't need a currency. "But now that we have it, we need a currency. This is a project we should be passionately supporting. "If I don't know the pound I just need to know the euro
Hilary Robinson May 15 2020 17:10
The first time I saw "The Witch" I thought it was a completely unnecessary, self-indulgent, and juvenile vampire movie, but boy did it work. During the movie there are some really incredible moments, and I would not recommend skipping them. But if you want to get more spoiler-free, I recommend you watch "The Witch" in no particular order. 1
huntaimee May 15 2020 17:12
I don't like law. Law is not a white man's system. Law is not the right system. Law is not the system that women need. Law is not the system that women need. I don't like law. I don't like the system. Do you think that women have the right to vote? I really don't. I don't think that women have the right to vote
Denise Gould May 15 2020 17:14
The first part of the video is the CheapoCigarette.com interview with a guy who is a former smoker who quit smoking at a young age. He talked about how different he was from most people who quit smoking, how he had a lot of friends that were smoking, and what really got him going. For those who don't know, the CheapoCigarette
hopkinsfiona May 15 2020 17:15
The euro has actually been much more beneficial to us. It's more stable. It's more stable in terms of our economic growth, our financial stability. So it's not a negative. I think that the euro is great for Europe and the euro is great for our country. I think it's the way we can help the euro be a success in our country
Thomas Cooper May 15 2020 17:16
This is my take on a simple, but awesome, game. It is a quick, easy, and fun game. It is based on a simple rule set, and it is very basic in terms of graphics, but I think it will still be fun to play
Anna Singh May 15 2020 17:17
Image: Getty The Danish School of Economics has issued a new statement on the controversial Danish school voucher scheme. The statement was issued after a report by the Danish School of Economics and Finance was released which, according to the report, shows that the scheme will be facing an enormous burden of student debt
June Evans May 15 2020 17:18
Please tell me your opinion: [poll id="3″] Sources: http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/09/03/europe-crisis/index.html http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&Itemid=390 http://www.yahoo
ashleigh11 May 15 2020 17:18
I think that the euro is a failure. I think that it has failed in a lot of ways. I don't think it's a success. You know, I do think that the euro has helped to spread the euro. It has helped to make the euro more accessible. And it has helped to make the euro more open
Paige Holmes May 15 2020 17:20
It's the same for europe. At the moment, it is not a party, it is a movement, we have no party. But there is a flag, it's a common flag of the european people, and it is a symbol of unity, a symbol of freedom, and it is the flag for humanity
Sandra Patel May 15 2020 17:22
[27/12/2014, 2:08:55 AM] Charloppe: did they just make european stuff illegal [27/12/2014, 2:09:04 AM] Athena Hollow: lol [27/12/2014, 2:09:06 AM] Chris Kluwe: i would love it if they did [27/12/2014, 2:09:14 AM] Chris Kluwe
Dr. Jamie Kelly May 15 2020 17:24
S. 1547 (112th) was a bill in the United States Congress. A bill must be passed by both the House and Senate in identical form and then be signed by the President to become law. This bill was introduced in the 112th Congress, which met from Jan 5, 2011 to Jan 3, 2013. Legislation not enacted by the end of a Congress is cleared from the books. How to cite this information
Chelsea Butler May 15 2020 17:25
I think it's too big. We can't just manage this. We don't have enough time. Too much money. We can't just manage this. We need to be more rational. And I don't like the way it's being handled now. I don't like the way it's being handled now. And this is what the British are saying to you right now? Yes, exactly. You always have to be rational
ryan10 May 15 2020 17:26
What do you think about the flag of european union? Yes No This poll was conducted online in Germany between 12 and 14 December 2016. It is representative of all adults in Germany aged 15 and over, and is based on 1,000 face-to-face interviews with adults from a random sample of approximately 2,000 adults. The full results for this quiz can be found here Here's a new way to make your own chips
Jacqueline Chambers May 15 2020 17:27
Yes. No. I think it's almost as bad as it can be. Please tell me more about your company and your products. I'm interested. Our main product is a new kind of computer. It will look like a computer but it will have no moving parts. It will be made of plastic and will not have a battery
Ann Evans May 15 2020 17:28
Local news reports claim that two gunmen opened fire on a building housing a barbecue restaurant in San Bernardino, California, killing 14 people and wounding 21 others. The suspects, according to the local CBS affiliate, shot their way in through the restaurant's front door, wounding several people before fleeing in a vehicle. "It's a terrible tragedy," Governor Jerry Brown said. "We've got to stay focused
brownkimberley May 15 2020 17:28
72% of people in europe want european union to remain as it is. 63% of people in europe want european union to become more european. Only 12% of people in europe want european union to change into a more european state
Alexander Walker-James May 15 2020 17:30
How consumers will be able to shop online The UK's national broadband provider (NBN) announced today that it will once again be offering free internet access for new customers. The move follows a campaign launched in 2013 by the Internet Society, which called on the Prime Minister to keep the fibre-to-the-premises rollout going
Lauren Barrett May 15 2020 17:32
As a stand-alone, the game is a bit bland and unremarkable. There is a solid story, but you'll spend most of your time with the game's characters. The majority of the game's content is spent with the game's characters, however, the players who enjoyed the story will have no problem just watching the game's characters run around in the background
Ian Smith May 15 2020 17:34
Nina Hagen In the last year, several studies have shown that people with type 1 or 2 diabetes can be genetically augmented and their diabetes improved. Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) want to move beyond these studies to better understand the molecular pathways that may be contributing to diabetes
Russell Nelson May 15 2020 17:35
What do you think about european union? Who do you support for the next European Commission? Who do you support for the next European Commission? Who do you think about the European Union? Who do you think about the European Union? How do you feel about the future of the EU? How do you feel about the future of the EU? Would you step down from a position of influence in the EU, if there were a referendum?
Shannon Brooks May 15 2020 17:36
No, I think it's a bad idea, to be honest. I think it would be more useful to have it as a separate country. It would be a good idea to have it as a separate country to the whole EU. I will ask for an EU flag because it would be a shame to have another flag of the south. If we don't have an official flag, we are still members of the European Union, so it seems to be a good idea
Francis Riley May 15 2020 17:37
Source: Germans and the World Violent crime in Baltimore has increased by more than 1,000 people in the last two years, Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake said Wednesday. The number of violent crimes reported in Baltimore in the last two years has increased by more than 1,000 people, according to an analysis by The Baltimore Sun
Rachel Lewis-Davis May 15 2020 17:38
Advertisements The writer, whose non-fiction work has appeared in The New York Times, The Atlantic, The Atlantic Monthly, The New Yorker, and The New Yorker magazine, relies on his observations of the world to tell the stories of ordinary men and women. He is a graduate of Columbia University and a professor of English and journalism at Columbia University
Rebecca Walton May 15 2020 17:38
If you know anything about me, you know I love to make peanut butter cups. I buy a can of peanut butter and it's a good time. I put it in a bowl, add some honey, and stir it up. I usually put in two cups and watch how much steam comes out. Usually it's about 8-10 minutes. For this recipe, I decided to try making it without the honey
John Burton May 15 2020 17:40
Here's the latest and greatest in our weekly three-legged: Level 10: A few days ago, the latest version of the game, version 0.9.31, was released. This version adds some new features. Level 10: A few days ago, the latest version of the game, version 0.9.31, was released. This version adds some new features
Jennifer Howard May 15 2020 17:42
From Hearthstone Wiki Carracosta is a common neutral minion card, from the Journey to Un'Goro set. How to get [ edit | edit source ] Carracosta can be obtained through Journey to Un'Goro card packs, through crafting, or as an Arena reward
Mohammed Jones May 15 2020 17:44
Gentrification: The New Urban Crisis Why do gentrification and displacement happen? The most obvious answer is that they happen because of structural change, and that's why it's so troubling
Julian Bell-Cole May 15 2020 17:45
This is a difficult question. I can't imagine it working. It is a system based on the principle of a particular country, or in particular regions, having a lot of power and a lot of influence over all that happens in the rest of the country. And that is a very difficult system to work
Jenna Baker-James May 15 2020 17:46
The flag of european union. The flag of european union
twest May 15 2020 17:47
Photo by Michael Sohn/AFP/Getty Images The issue of whether the government can eavesdrop on Americans without a warrant has been a controversial one for nearly a decade. The Supreme Court has ruled that the government must get a warrant to listen to a phone call or read a text message
Diana O'Connor-Collins May 15 2020 17:48
What do you think about votebox? Should it be made only for registered members? What do you think about votey? Should it be made only for registered members? What do you think about votey2? Should it be made only for registered members? What do you think about votey3? Should it be made only for registered members? What do you think about votey4? Should
Josephine Sharp May 15 2020 17:48
Image copyright Reuters Image caption The EC president has said the eurozone is not at risk of breaking apart As a matter of fact, the euro is not a currency, it is a common currency. Nevertheless, the EU is not "at risk of breaking apart" but it is in a difficult situation. The euro is about to be further devalued. This devaluation will be financed by the EU budget cuts and by the EU budget
Tracey Hill May 15 2020 17:50
I think that is not so much a thing. And I think that it's a question to be discussed by the people and for their opinion. But the question is what is the future of Europe? And I think that this is an important question to be discussed. What is your stance on the Schengen Agreement? Yes, we are against this agreement. I am very much against it
Jean Elliott May 15 2020 17:52
If you like this post, you might also like: The original version of this article was published on August 1, 2013. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is set to release a new draft rule to regulate greenhouse emissions and the extent to which power plants can be made cleaner. The draft rule is expected to approve new emission standards for power plants that will reduce the emissions of carbon dioxide and other pollutants that cause climate change
Tracy Williamson May 15 2020 17:54
(2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) UPDATES 2.0
williamseric May 15 2020 17:55
NH: I think that it is a great idea, that it can be a good thing and that we should always be discussing about it. I think that most of the people in europe are very interested in it. I think that the people of europe are quite open for it, and that the people of the europe are very interested in european union
Clifford Holmes May 15 2020 17:56
Thank you for voting. About the author: Marie-Laure Coquand is a French freelance journalist and analyst specializing in EU and global issues and a member of the European Parliament (MEP). The views expressed in this article are the author's own and do not necessarily reflect Al Jazeera's editorial policy. " This is not a bug, but a feature
Paige Jones May 15 2020 17:57
Images: Wikimedia Commons This article is about the Bajoran Empire. You may be looking for the Bajoran Civil War. "The Bajoran Empire is a great power in the Alpha Quadrant. It has been for thousands of years. But I say to you, the Bajoran Empire is not a great power today
Gareth Fleming May 15 2020 17:58
[contact-form][contact-field label='Stay Informed! Sign Up For Our Newsletter.' type='email'/][/contact-form] Patent trolls have been in the news lately, the latest being the recent statement from the Electronic Frontier Foundation that 11 patent trolls successfully used more than $2 million in public funding to buy up patents, then used that money to start new patent lawsuits against companies that were actually using the patents
Dr. Lindsey Parkinson May 15 2020 17:58
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) has released a video showing the execution of four Iraqi soldiers, who were captured near the Iraqi city of Mosul by ISIL on Tuesday. According to the video, the soldiers were captured while they were fighting ISIL near the city of Mosul. The video then shows ISIL taking the soldiers out of the vehicle and executing them. The killings are the latest in a series of ISIL violence targeting Iraqi forces
Marc Murray-Williams May 15 2020 18:00
Share your views in the comments section. This page lists all the items which can be found in the game and their rarity. Contents show] Weapons Edit Weapons are weapons which have a chance to drop from a certain enemy type. Weapons are divided into two categories, non-crit, and crit (critical). Non-crit weapons are found by defeating enemies with crits
Dylan Dixon May 15 2020 18:02
This community is for all germany lovers
mkelly May 15 2020 18:04
If you'd like to take a look at the code yourself, head on over to this GitHub repository, and feel free to download the source code. What's Next for Bundestag.com? This is only the beginning
Joe Wilson May 15 2020 18:05
An Ohio Republican congressman has said he supports a plan to implement a nationwide ban on assault weapons. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) told the Courier-Journal that he is in favor of the so-called "assault weapons ban" plan put forward by former Democratic Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) and former Republican Rep. Gabby Giffords. "I support it. I think it's a good thing," Jordan said
Andrea Williams May 15 2020 18:06
Comments comments Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, Washington, D.C. September 8, 2012 To the People of the United States: Thank you for your interest in the Federal Reserve System. Unfortunately, the Federal Reserve System is facing a significant fiscal crisis, and has been unable to meet its financial obligations. The Federal Reserve's balance sheet and the financial condition of the U.S
melanie18 May 15 2020 18:07
The Independent has launched its #FinalSay campaign to demand that voters are given a voice on the final Brexit deal. Sign our petition here The stunted growth of Europe's middle class is the biggest threat to the continent's economic health, a study by a consultancy warns, as the continent's GDP rises by just 0.3 per cent this year
Stacey Foster May 15 2020 18:08
Get politics updates directly to your inbox Subscribe Thank you for subscribing We have more newsletters Show me See our privacy notice Could not subscribe, try again later Invalid Email A heartbroken wife has lost a bid to have her husband's death certificate changed to reflect that he died in a tragic accident
Kelly Carr May 15 2020 18:10
The UK's decision to exit the European Union has been greeted with much enthusiasm and enthusiasm by many economists. The so-called Brexit vote has been the biggest political shock in the UK since the independence referendum in 2014. It was also the first time that Britain voted to leave the European Union against the wishes of its citizens
hughsingh May 15 2020 18:12
Anonymous 03/29/15 (Wed) 02:19:23 AM No. 292950 >>292949 This is so dumb. She's a whiteish blonde. No, she's not. She's not white. She's not even a purple haired girl. She's a blonde haired blonde
dylan87 May 15 2020 18:14
More photos: Alley Cat Garage is a new style of bar that is a great place to meet and get your feet wet. Come hang out and enjoy our menu of beers, food and spirits
Stuart Tyler May 15 2020 18:15
This article was originally published on the author's blog, Unite Against Europes Strength. The morning after the Super Bowl, a parade of high-level football players, coaches, and executives descended on New York City's Times Square for the annual Super Bowl LI Halftime Show
shirleymoran May 15 2020 18:16
The Donald J. Trump Foundation has received a $25,000 donation from a person who hasn't donated to the foundation in the past, the Washington Post reported. The gift was made in the form of a check drawn on the foundation account of Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka, according to the Post
Danielle Myers May 15 2020 18:17
The M-300 is a very effective, versatile, and economical gun that can be used for both small and big game. The M-300 is a 25 lb. (9 kg) heavy machine gun capable of firing up to 1250 rounds per minute (RPM, over 500 RPM)
Zoe Hawkins-Faulkner May 15 2020 18:18
The new website is built with the same responsive design as the old one. Currently, it is as follows: The old site: Based on the CSS of the old site, it is really difficult to find the new one. Fortunately, the CSS of the new site is quite similar to the old site, so finding the new one is much easier
Stacey Morgan-Wilson May 15 2020 18:18
"It doesn't have the greatest track record, it doesn't have the greatest track record with respect to freedom and democracy, but it has paid its dues and it's time to move on," he said. A panel of experts of the European Parliament will debate the issue of the eurozone on Tuesday
Dr. Leslie Kemp May 15 2020 18:20
How do you feel about the euro? What should the euro do? What are your thoughts on the future of the euro? Do you think that the euro should be more or less stable? Do you think that the euro is a good idea? Do you think that the euro can be a success? Do you think that the euro is currently a good way of moving money around the world? Do you think that the
Lesley Field May 15 2020 18:22
More than 5,000,000,000 people - or more than the number of people in this country (5,408,000,000) - live in germany (or in Germany)
Denise Mills May 15 2020 18:24
The first time I heard the word "stress" my mouth dropped. When I was nine years old, I had a friend who was a woman in her 50s, with a severe case of diabetes. My friend was already living with chronic pain and a chronic cough. She'd been through so much — and now she was the only one who could— but what was going on in her life was just too much for her
Caroline Elliott-Shah May 15 2020 18:25
The EU is a great adventure. It also has a major flaw: I don't feel that I belong to it. This is the first time I have felt this way in my life. I am very annoyed with my European Union. I felt that I was not a part of it. I think that the euro is a great idea. It needs a lot of time. But for me, it is not worth the trouble
Shane Shaw May 15 2020 18:26
1. I like it 2. I dislike it 3. I don't know 4. I don't care 5. I don't care about it 6. I don't care about the flag 7. I don't care about the flag 8. I prefer to see some other symbol 9. I prefer not to see any symbol 10
smithjoel May 15 2020 18:27
oOo What do you think about germany having a euro? Yes, we would like to see Germany adopting the euro, it would be a great step towards the whole of Europe. Yes, we would like to see Germany adopting the euro, it would be a great step towards the whole of Europe
Dennis Metcalfe May 15 2020 18:28
Images courtesy of Shutterstock. This article is part of our special coverage of the Women in the World summit. The Women in the World summit, the largest gathering of women in the world, took place March 26-29 in New York. The summit, which was hosted by the U.N., features a host of women leaders from around the world, including former U.S
Michael Humphreys May 15 2020 18:28
The Ponies' Guide to the World By: WizzieWizzie Chapter 1: The Ponies' Guide to the World "Why don't you just go ahead and practice your magic?" "Don't worry, there's no magic in this book." "Well, I'm sure you've heard that one before
tjenkins May 15 2020 18:30
Bilderberg participants like to confuse the
Joseph Evans-Moss May 15 2020 18:32
Advertisements Boasting an impressive 5,318 hours on the clock, the Free Spirit 3-in-1 KitchenAid Mixer is an elegant, versatile tool that transforms your kitchen into a culinary heaven. It's also a very cost-effective mixer, thanks to a low price tag and a wide product range
Kimberley Wilkinson May 15 2020 18:34
I think that it makes sense to have a central server with a website as it allows you to quickly get information from a server, but I would like to see a decentralised approach, perhaps with a website container that can be used to get an overview of the current marketplace data and other info
Dr. Lawrence Young May 15 2020 18:35
17. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about european union, what do you think about the euro? 18. What do you think about european union? 19. Thank you for sharing your thoughts about european union, what do you think about the euro? 20. What do you think about european union? 21
Arthur Connolly May 15 2020 18:36
What do you think about flag of european union? Vote below and comment below. [polldaddy poll=10251554] The Humble Monthly Bundle 2015 is live
Melissa Pugh May 15 2020 18:37
The judge also said that the state had "acted with extreme negligence" in failing to vet the candidates to see whether they were qualified to serve in the Legislature and that they had known for months that the candidates were paid for speaking events. This week's episode of The Monster Squad is all about the unappealing but thrilling world of Superheroes
stevenswilliam May 15 2020 18:38
No, I don't think it's going to be a good election. It's not going to be a good election, don't you think? No, I don't think it's going to be a good election. But there is a lot of pressure on the German government to get a strong result, which they need to do
Susan Potter May 15 2020 18:38
Photo: AFP The leaders of the Irish, Scottish, Welsh, and Northern Irish people are united in their desire for a united nation. As a result, they have decided to support the euro, as it is the only way of ending the crisis and achieving peace. They are ready to invest in the euro area and create jobs. The leaders of the Danish, the Finnish, and the Swedish people are united in their desire for a united nation
Allan Parsons May 15 2020 18:40
The survey included 800 EU residents aged 18 and above. RALEIGH, N.C. -- A group of North Carolina legislators made it clear Wednesday that they plan to make an issue of the Senate's passing of a bill that would allow same-sex couples to marry
chloe67 May 15 2020 18:42
The Canadian Press OTTAWA -- The Liberal government is promising to roll out a new program to help Canadians with disabilities and their families. It will provide financial assistance to help families with babies with special needs and infants with special needs stay in their homes, and will also provide assistance to more than 150,000 people with disabilities. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the initiative at a news conference in Ottawa on Monday