loading...

08 January 2020 08:36

Victor Sanchez

Malaga suspend manager Victor Sanchez after video showing him exposing himself is leaked online – The Sun

Spanish side Malaga have suspended head coach Victor Sanchez after an explicit video of the 43-year-old was posted on social media. "In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Malaga CF immediately suspends coach Víctor Sanchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out," the club said in a statement. Later on Tuesday Malaga president Abdullah Al Thani, in an apparent reference to Sanchez, wrote on twitter: "Be strong and say I make a mistake." 1 Victor Sanchez has been suspendeds as Malaga conduct an investigation Credit: Getty - Contributor "In any case, I want to inform that sharing intimate content of any person without their consent is a crime, whether on social media or in any other way, according to Article 197 of the criminal code. A club statement confirmed: "In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Malaga CF immediately suspends coach Victor Sanchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out. Second-tier Spanish side Malaga suspended coach Victor Sanchez del Amo on Tuesday after a sexually explicit video of him appeared on social media.

The 43-year-old ex-Spain midfielder said on his own Twitter feed (@Victor_SDA) that he had been the victim of harassment and blackmail and the matter was being dealt with by police. Second-tier Spanish side Malaga suspended coach Victor Sanchez del Amo on Tuesday Malaga's club president Abdullah N Al Thani posted a bizarre statement on Twitter The La Liga 2 side said in a statement: 'In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Malaga CF immediately suspends coach Victor Sanchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out. Spanish club Malaga have suspended their head coach Victor Sanchez after an explicit video featuring the 43-year-old was posted on social media. Getty Images 1/41 January Transfer Targets Forty exciting players from across Europe who could potentially move this month. Getty 3/41 Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) German side are keen to hold onto the England international until the summer, however, a host of European clubs are looking to force Dortmund's hand.

AFP via Getty Images 4/41 Leroy Sane (Manchester City) Bayern Munich continue to be linked with the injured winger, with a Bundesliga move looking inevitable either this month or in the summer. Getty Images 5/41 Dayot Upamecano (RB Leipzig) Arsenal were linked with the centre-back over the summer, but his £60m asking price may prove a stumbling block. Bongarts/Getty Images 6/41 Timo Werner (RB Leipzig) Striker has been heavily linked with a move to Chelsea, although a number of European clubs are interested. Bongarts/Getty Images 7/41 Ben Chilwell (Leicester) Leicester have pledged to hold onto the full-back until the summer, when Chelsea and Man City are set to battle for his signature. Getty 10/41 Christian Eriksen (Tottenham) Has made clear his intention to leave Spurs when his contract expires in the summer and favours a move overseas, with Inter Milan reportedly entering talks with the Danish midfielder.

Getty Images 11/41 Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona) French World Cup-winner has been consistently linked with a move away from the Camp Nou, with Arsenal previously holding an interest. The 26-year-old would command a large fee, but was in attendance to watch Arsenal vs Manchester United on New Year's Day. Icon Sport via Getty Images 12/41 Olivier Giroud (Chelsea) The curtain is almost certain to draw on the Frenchman's Chelsea career as he looks to secure his place at Euro 2020, having been almost completely shut out by Frank Lampard. Getty 18/41 Rhian Brewster (Liverpool - loan) Prodigious English striker has struggled for game time this season with Swansea, currently manager by former England U17 coach Steve Cooper, leading the race for his signature. Action Images via Reuters 19/41 Curtis Jones (Liverpool - loan) Another exciting academy graduate, Jones made his debut this season but could join a Championship side in January to get increased game time after the arrival of Takumi Minamino. Liverpool FC via Getty Images 20/41 Marcos Alonso (Chelsea) Spaniard has been sidelined by Frank Lampard and is pushing for a January move, with Serie A the likeliest option.

AFP/Getty Images 23/41 Gedson Fernandes (Benfica) Portuguese midfielder has emerged as a target for Manchester United with his agent reportedly sighted in London for talks. Getty Images 30/41 Arturo Vidal (Barcelona) Chilean is reportedly suing Barcelona over unpaid bonuses and is set to leave the club in January with Inter Milan currently leading the race for his signature. Getty Images 31/41 Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan) Inter Milan's precocious forward has been linked with Barcelona, Real Madrid as well as a number of Premier League clubs. Getty Images 34/41 Che Adams (Southampton - loan) Out-of-sorts striker has failed to deliver since joining Southampton in the summer and could be set for a loan move back to the Championship. Getty Images 35/41 Dani Olmo (Dinamo Zagreb) A number of clubs in Spain and England have been linked with the exciting 21-year-old winger.

WBA FC via Getty Images 37/41 Eberechi Eze (QPR) A brilliant playmaker in the Championship, Eze has already scored 10 goals from midfield this season and attracted interest from Tottenham and Sheffield United. Getty 38/41 Isco (Real Madrid) Spanish midfielder continues to be linked with a move away from the Bernabeu, with Chelsea among a number of clubs to consider the 27-year-old. Getty Images 41/41 James Maddison (Leicester) The attacking midfielder continues to draw interest from Manchester United, who are desperately searching for a creative force this window. "In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Malaga CF immediately suspends coach Víctor Sanchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out," the club said in a statement. Malaga has suspended coach Victor Sanchez del Amo pending an investigation after an explicit video of him was posted on social media. In a statement posted to his official Twitter account, the 43-year-old said: "I am being subjected to a crime against my privacy with harassment and extortion. Sharing or disseminating an intimate content of any person without consent is also a crime either through social networks or messages or in any other way. A statement from Malaga read: "In relation to the events that have recently been discovered, and which have not as yet been verified, Malaga CF immediately suspends coach Victor Sanchez del Amo from his duties until a full investigation is carried out.